Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Street Geek





















Hello! Without getting distracted I wanted to share one of my style looks this year. I've truthfully been away from social media this year. I took sort of a break from it due to different reasons. One of the most recent is simply because I started streaming on Twitch. And honestly streams are pretty time consuming. However I have no intention of abandoning my social media or taking my style photos.

In fact, if anything I've done a lot of shopping this year and I have tons of outfits I want to put together! One thing this year is I've gotten a bit more casual with my style. Do not fret though I still adore the visual kei and many other alternative styles so much. It's just it feels hotter every year so I needed to figure out how to dress more comfortably in truth haha.

Shoes are Puma Fenty Sneaker Boots by Rihanna collection
Of course I still love my platforms (thats not gonna change!). I don't usually wear sneakers at all but I found these shoes and just thought they were different and pretty cool. I loved the platform and the side zipper, they had enough non-traditional elements to just make me want them. And honestly I actually loved wearing them and found them easy to style with. The white seemed like it'd be a weird contrast but I found even with all black outfits just having pops of white contrast helped tie in the shoes so they weren't out of place. I even tried it with a few outfit changes you can see below.

 Paint Splatter Jacket from Forever 21 Men

 Sweater Shirt from Killstar

My Outfits: (top to bottom)
Glasses: Calvin Klein from America's Best
Backpack: Chelsea 28

Shirt: Punkrave
Shirt: Forever21+ Plus
Jeans: Topshop from Nordstrom
Shoes: Puma Fenty from Nordstrom

~~~~
Paint Splatter Jacket: 21men
~~~~
Intarsia Sweater Top: Killstar

P.S. As I mentioned here is my twitch link for anyone who'd like to join me to say hi on my streams: https://www.twitch.tv/kyriskat

2 comments: