Thursday, April 14, 2016

~In The Dark



A photo-set from last Summer I just recently got to start sharing!
This was a wonderful shoot working with some new people (full credits below)!

The style of the shoot was a bit darker but in sort of a fantasy style. Sort of like a darker fairytale. I was very much inspired by my character to be something like a raven with the black feathers.
The metal finger armor is from an Italian Jewelry designer known as Myril Jewels. You can find their etsy shop here!

Credits:
Photography: Brittany Hogan
MUA/H: Karla Lambert
Model: Kyris
Finger Armor: Myril Jewels




I can't decide which of these I like more, the color or black and white.





Hope you enjoyed one of my newest shoots. I will have more to post as always soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing these beautiful pictures <3 :D
    I can't get over how awesome the makeup is!!
    You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete